Imagine the excitement you will feel when your very own Strucket is delivered to your door and you suddenly realise that:
A) You never have to touch soiled soaking water again
B) It is filled with $1000 cash
Yes, that is right! To celebrate the launch of the Strucket in Australia we are giving away a Strucket of Cash to one lucky person!
Be a Winner. Enter here, now.
There's multiple ways to enter! Complete all steps to increase your odds:
It is hard to believe that some things do not already exist... especially when it is as ingenious as a strainer bucket that lets you soak, separate and drain without having to touch the residual toxic, unhygienic, dirty water! The Strucket is a first-of-its-kind, soaking solution created on the Sunshine Coast, Qld, by mum-of-three Kelly Lavery.
“International patent rights pending” – we always wanted to say that!
The Strucket is an everyday solution to make life easier for anyone with anything to soak!
There are currently 3.75 billion disposable nappies becoming landfill across Australia and New Zealand every year! The Strucket reduces the strain on Mother Earth by reducing the hassle of cleaning cloth nappies (and all other the other things you soak) through its easy soak, separate and drain system. It’s sustainable for the earth and your wallet.
The revolutionary strainer meet bucket system is designed to ensure you no-longer need to touch dirty, unhygienic, toxic water again. Perfect for sensitive skin and anyone who doesn’t love grime, the Strucket allows you to easily separate and drain with the inbuilt strainer and plug systems. Your hands never, ever touch dirty (or smelly) water!
Created by local Sunshine Coast mother of three Kelly Lavery, the Strucket is Australian designed and manufactured. Every time you use your Strucket you are supporting the Australian economy and helping to create and sustain local jobs!
The Strucket is a soaking system that makes soaking simple and easy. From nappies, bibs and baby clothes to sheets, toys, dad’s golf balls, and the fruit & veg... The Strucket can be used inside, outside, for the kid's stuff, the dad's stuff and the pet's stuff - there are infinite uses across the whole house. Check out some of our favourite things to Strucket here!
WIN $1000 Cash in a Strucket from Strucket.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY 2018
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older (Entrants). The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
3. The promotion commences at 10-00AM (AEDT) on 8th October, 2018 and closes at 10:00am (AEDT) on the 30th of November, 2018 (Promotional Period).
PROMOTIONAL SITES and WEBSITE
4. The promotion will be conducted online via the Promoters website and social media channels including Facebook and Instagram. Entry will be available via the Promoter’s Website (www.strucket.com.au) on the Win a Strucket of Cash page. All entries received during the Promotional Period will be grouped together for the purpose of awarding one prize Nationally in Australia: A Strucket and $1000 cash.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, complete an entry as follows:
6. Multiple Entries are available as per outlined conditions of entry on the promoter’s website and competition page.
7. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Entrant on their entry form will deem their entry invalid.
8. The prize will have its own draw at (enter address of launch), on the date and time AEDT set out below. The winners will be notified by phone and email on November 13th 2018 and their names announced by email to all entrants, and on social media channels Facebook and Instagram. All reasonable steps to notify winners of the results of the Draws will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Draws will be held as follows:
9. The first eligible entry randomly drawn from all entries received during the Promotional Period will win one (1) Strucket filled with $1000 cash.
10. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter to arrange for delivery of the prize to their usual residential address. Delivery of a prize is subject to availability, but is anticipated to be within twenty-eight (28) days from the date a winner is notified that they have won.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the identity and age of the winner before issuing the prize.
12. The total prize pool value is: $1059 The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prizes cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST.
13. It is a condition of accepting a prize that winners may be required to sign eligibility form(s), code(s) of conduct and/or legal release(s) in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
14. The Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw for each State Group which will take place at (insert address), as is necessary on (date and time) in order to distribute any prize(s) (if any) unclaimed by that date, subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation. In the event of any winner(s) in the unclaimed prize draw, the winner(s) will be notified in writing (email) and by phone. All reasonable steps to notify the winner(s) of the results of the unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a prize. If any documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s (or its nominated agent’s) satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
17. An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter.
18. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
19. If the promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or if necessary to provide alternative prize(s) to the same value as the original prize(s), subject to any written directions made under applicable State legislation.
20. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable Consumer Guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize. Applicable manufacturers and/or distributors should be contacted in regards to all prize warranty claims (where applicable).
22. If the Promoter collects an Entrant’s Personal Information, the Promoter will provide or display to each Entrant, at time of entry into the promotion, a collection statement that details the Personal Information being collected, the purpose of its collection, where the Personal Information will be stored and how it will be shared with third parties. The collection statement will comply with the Promoter’s disclosure obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 .
23. By entering the promotion and by not opting-out in the manner required on the entry form, Entrants acknowledge that a further primary purpose for collection of the Entrant’s Personal Information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the Entrant in the future with information about the Promoter, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share an Entrant’s Personal Information with its Australian and overseas related companies, servants, employees and agents who may contact the Entrant for their legitimate commercial purposes, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials in this way. By entering the promotion and not opting-out , Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter and any applicable third parties may use their Personal Information in the manner set out in this condition.
24. In these Conditions of Entry: “Australian Consumer Law” means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). “Personal Information” means, for the purpose of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012, information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/21186